World’s first High Capacity Adsorber plus De-adsorber to selectively Trapp Nitrates. It has 5 times higher capacity than any other commercially available adsorber in the market. Nitrotrapp is certified and has been specially manufactured to meet Drinking Water standards and has passed,
Taste and Odor tests
100% De-adsorption test
Nitrotrapp is different from all other nitrate removal systems in the market in several aspects. The custom designed adsorber removes not only nitrates from drinking water, but also provides healthy bicarbonates. “This can’t be achieved simply by any other media, which are based on Ion Exchange or Reverse Osmosis.” Anion exchange for nitrate removal is similar to a water softener, where relatively large amount of sodium chloride are typically used.
The only method of purifying any water containing Nitrates.
- NR1 product for point of use cartridges
- Ideal for resident Point-of-Entry systems
- Has been specially prepared to use for Municipal systems
- Nitrate removal from drinking water
- Nitrate removal from aquarium and fish farming water
- Nitrate removal from waste water.
Nitrotrapp media is Bead-like-Material that traps Nitrate ions from liquid and water. Nitrotrapp is a deadsorable or in other words a reversible process in which Nitrate ions from insoluble permanent solid medium are exchange for healthy ions. Nitrotrapp beads are based on very selective chemical and physical properties of both beads and ions. However, Nitrotrapp with higher selectivity for Nitrate and none of the other competitive ions like sulfate, silicates, phosphate or bicarbonates. Nitrotrapp beads are selectively manufactured in chloride form but can be regenerated with following available salts
- Potassium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium Bicarbonate or
- Potassium & Magnesium Hydroxide
Nitrotrapp should be rinsed before service. Rinsing time 10 minutes
- Transfer the Nitrotrapp into the pressure vessel. Add sufficient water to cover the Nitrotrapp beads by 2-5 inches (5 to 10 cm) allow the water to stand for 10 minutes.
- Go to backwash cycle and allow the Nitrotrapp to wash for 5 minutes
- After backwash the Nitrotrapp go for last rinse for approximately 5 minutes to remove any residuals.